meaning in Hindi is
(जोड़) - Synonyms and related
Articulate, Articulation, Join and Junction and Juncture. Check out
similar words like
Jointly, Jointer and Joint Electorate
Hindu Translation is
• Jpeg abbr. for joint photographic expert group
• Bloating, diarrhea, muscle cramps and joint pains for years
- (v. t.) To separate the joints; of; to divide at the joint or joints; to disjoint; to cut up into joints, as meat.
- (a.) Involving the united activity of two or more; done or produced by two or more working together.
- (v. t.) To unite by a joint or joints; to fit together; to prepare so as to fit together; as, to joint boards.
- (n.) Any one of the large pieces of meat, as cut into portions by the butcher for roasting.
- (a.) Joined; united; combined; concerted; as joint action.
- (v. i.) To fit as if by joints; to coalesce as joints do; as, the stones joint, neatly.
- (a.) Shared by, or affecting two or more; held in common; as, joint property; a joint bond.
- (v. t.) To join; to connect; to unite; to combine.
- (n.) A plane of fracture, or divisional plane, of a rock transverse to the stratification.
- (n.) The means whereby the meeting surfaces of pieces in a structure are secured together.
- (n.) The part or space included between two joints, knots, nodes, or articulations; as, a joint of cane or of a grass stem; a joint of the leg.
- (v. t.) To provide with a joint or joints; to articulate.
- (n.) The place or part where two things or parts are joined or united; the union of two or more smooth or even surfaces admitting of a close-fitting or junction; junction as, a joint between two pieces of timber; a joint in a pipe.
- (n.) The space between the adjacent surfaces of two bodies joined and held together, as by means of cement, mortar, etc.; as, a thin joint.
- (n.) A joining of two things or parts so as to admit of motion; an articulation, whether movable or not; a hinge; as, the knee joint; a node or joint of a stem; a ball and socket joint. See Articulation.
- (a.) United, joined, or sharing with another or with others; not solitary in interest or action; holding in common with an associate, or with associates; acting together; as, joint heir; joint creditor; joint debtor, etc.
- (n.) A projecting or retreating part in something; any irregularity of line or surface, as in a wall.
- (n.) A narrow piece of scenery used to join together two flats or wings of an interior setting.
- (n.) A place of low resort, as for smoking opium.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Joint
- (n.) The act or process of making a joint; also, the joints thus produced.
- (n.) A long stationary plane, for plaining the edges of barrel staves.
- (n.) A tool for pointing the joints in brickwork.
- (n.) The longest plane used by a joiner.
- (n.) A bent piece of iron inserted to strengthen the joints of a wall.
- (n.) A plane for smoothing the surfaces of pieces which are to be accurately joined
- (n.) One who, or that which, joints.
Multi Language Dictionary
Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Jod. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Joint, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Joint. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched
Nov 29, 2021.