Ling Meaning in Hindi (एक प्रकार का वृक्ष)
Ling meaning in Hindi is Ek Prakar Ka Vriksh (एक प्रकार का वृक्ष) - Synonyms and related Ling meaning is Broom, Burbot, Cusk and Eelpout and Heather. Check out Ling similar words like Linguist, Linguistics and Linguistic Hindu Translation is Ek Prakar Ka Vriksh एक प्रकार का वृक्ष.
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Ling Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) Heather (Calluna vulgaris).
- (a.) An American hake of the genus Phycis.
- (a.) A large, marine, gadoid fish (Molva vulgaris) of Northern Europe and Greenland. It is valued as a food fish and is largely salted and dried. Called also drizzle.
- (a.) The burbot of Lake Ontario.
- (a.) A New Zealand food fish of the genus Genypterus. The name is also locally applied to other fishes, as the cultus cod, the mutton fish, and the cobia.
- () As a numeral, L stands for fifty in the English, as in the Latin language.
- (n.) A short right-angled pipe fitting, used in connecting two pipes at right angles.
- () L is the twelfth letter of the English alphabet, and a vocal consonant. It is usually called a semivowel or liquid. Its form and value are from the Greek, through the Latin, the form of the Greek letter being from the Phoenician, and the ultimate origin prob. Egyptian. Etymologically, it is most closely related to r and u; as in pilgrim, peregrine, couch (fr. collocare), aubura (fr. LL. alburnus).
- (n.) An extension at right angles to the length of a main building, giving to the ground plan a form resembling the letter L; sometimes less properly applied to a narrower, or lower, extension in the direction of the length of the main building; a wing.
- (n.) An elevated road; as, to ride on the L.
- (a.) Having the general shape of the (capital) letter L; as, an L beam, or L-beam.
- (a.) Elevated; -- a symbol for el. as an abbreviation of elevated in elevated road or railroad.
- (n.) The European meadow pipit; -- called also titling.
- (n.) A little tongue or thong of leather; a lacing for belts.
- (n.) A shoemakers thread.
- (n.) One who lingers.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Ling Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the Ling word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary. Ling is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page. Ling meaning in Hindi is एक प्रकार का वृक्ष and it can write in roman as Ek Prakar Ka Vriksh. Along with the Hindi meaning of Ling, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of Ling. Check the spelling of the word Ling here and learn the appropriate use of the Ling in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as Ling meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as Ling meaning is well described here. Ling meaning in Hindi has been searched times till Sep 25, 2023.