meaning in Hindi is
(ढंग) - Synonyms and related
Average, Base, Beggarly and Entail and Hateful. Check out
similar words like
Hindu Translation is
• I should go to karachi by all means
• Live within your means
• Sometimes we have to spend boyond our means
- (n.) A part, whether alto or tenor, intermediate between the soprano and base; a middle part.
- (superl.) Of little value or account; worthy of little or no regard; contemptible; despicable.
- (n.) That through which, or by the help of which, an end is attained; something tending to an object desired; intermediate agency or measure; necessary condition or coagent; instrument.
- (v. i.) To have a purpose or intention.
- (n.) Meantime; meanwhile.
- (n.) That which is mean, or intermediate, between two extremes of place, time, or number; the middle point or place; middle rate or degree; mediocrity; medium; absence of extremes or excess; moderation; measure.
- (superl.) Wanting dignity of mind; low-minded; base; destitute of honor; spiritless; as, a mean motive.
- (a.) Average; having an intermediate value between two extremes, or between the several successive values of a variable quantity during one cycle of variation; as, mean distance; mean motion; mean solar day.
- (n.) A quantity having an intermediate value between several others, from which it is derived, and of which it expresses the resultant value; usually, unless otherwise specified, it is the simple average, formed by adding the quantities together and dividing by their number, which is called an arithmetical mean. A geometrical mean is the square root of the product of the quantities.
- (v. t.) To have in the mind, as a purpose, intention, etc.; to intend; to purpose; to design; as, what do you mean to do ?
- (a.) Occupying a middle position; middle; being about midway between extremes.
- (v. t.) To signify; to indicate; to import; to denote.
- (n.) A mediator; a go-between.
- (superl.) Penurious; stingy; close-fisted; illiberal; as, mean hospitality.
- (superl.) Destitute of distinction or eminence; common; low; vulgar; humble.
- (superl.) Of poor quality; as, mean fare.
- (a.) Intermediate in excellence of any kind.
- (n.) Hence: Resources; property, revenue, or the like, considered as the condition of easy livelihood, or an instrumentality at command for effecting any purpose; disposable force or substance.
Multi Language Dictionary
Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Dhng. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Means, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Means. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched
Jan 21, 2022.