meaning in Hindi is
(चतुर्थ भाग) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Billet, Canton, Draw and Fourth and Poop. Check out
similar words like Quartermaster, Quartern and Quarterage
Hindu Translation is
- It is quarter past two
- It is quarter to eight by my watch
- It is quarter to two
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Quarter Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) One of four equal parts into which anything is divided, or is regarded as divided; a fourth part or portion; as, a quarter of a dollar, of a pound, of a yard, of an hour, etc.
- (v. t.) The fourth part of the distance from one point of the compass to another, being the fourth part of 11í 15, that is, about 2í 49; -- called also quarter point.
- (v. t.) A station or encampment occupied by troops; a place of lodging for soldiers or officers; as, winter quarters.
- (n.) That part on either side of a horses hoof between the toe and heel, being the side of the coffin.
- (v. t.) Proper station; specific place; assigned position; special location.
- (n.) The after-part of a vessels side, generally corresponding in extent with the quarter-deck; also, the part of the yardarm outside of the slings.
- (n.) The fourth part of the moons period, or monthly revolution; as, the first quarter after the change or full.
- (n.) One limb of a quadruped with the adjacent parts; one fourth part of the carcass of a slaughtered animal, including a leg; as, the fore quarters; the hind quarters.
- (n.) The fourth of a ton in weight, or eight bushels of grain; as, a quarter of wheat; also, the fourth part of a chaldron of coal.
- (v. t.) Friendship; amity; concord.
- (n.) The encampment on one of the principal passages round a place besieged, to prevent relief and intercept convoys.
- (n.) The fourth of a hundred-weight, being 25 or 28 pounds, according as the hundredweight is reckoned at 100 or 112 pounds.
- (n.) That part of a boot or shoe which forms the side, from the heel to the vamp.
- (n.) A term of study in a seminary, college, etc, etc.; properly, a fourth part of the year, but often longer or shorter.
- (v. t.) Treatment shown by an enemy; mercy; especially, the act of sparing the life a conquered enemy; a refraining from pushing ones advantage to extremes.
- (v. t.) A station at which officers and men are posted in battle; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. t.) A division of a town, city, or county; a particular district; a locality; as, the Latin quarter in Paris.
- (v. i.) To lodge; to have a temporary residence.
- (n.) One of the divisions of an escutcheon when it is divided into four portions by a horizontal and a perpendicular line meeting in the fess point.
- (v. t.) Place of lodging or temporary residence; shelter; entertainment; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. t.) A small upright timber post, used in partitions; -- in the United States more commonly called stud.
- (v. i.) To drive a carriage so as to prevent the wheels from going into the ruts, or so that a rut shall be between the wheels.
- (n.) A quadroon.
- (pl. ) of Quarterly
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Quarter Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Chaturth Bhag. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Quarter, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Quarter. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Aug 19, 2022.