meaning in Hindi is
(पतन) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Backsliding, Lapse, Lapsing and Recidivate and Regress. Check out
similar words like Hindu Translation is
Relapse Definition & Meaning In English
- (v. i.) To slide or turn back into a former state or practice; to fall back from some condition attained; -- generally in a bad sense, as from a state of convalescence or amended condition; as, to relapse into a stupor, into vice, or into barbarism; -- sometimes in a good sense; as, to relapse into slumber after being disturbed.
- (v. i.) To slip or slide back, in a literal sense; to turn back.
- (v.) One who has relapsed, or fallen back, into error; a backslider; specifically, one who, after recanting error, returns to it again.
- (v.) A sliding or falling back, especially into a former bad state, either of body or morals; backsliding; the state of having fallen back.
- (v. i.) To fall from Christian faith into paganism, heresy, or unbelief; to backslide.
- (n.) One who relapses.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Relapse
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Relapse Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Patan. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Relapse, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Relapse. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Aug 09, 2022.