• Right-handed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having the same direction or course as the movement of the hands of a watch seen in front; -- said of the motion of a revolving object looked at from a given direction.
- (a.) Using the right hand habitually, or more easily than the left.
- (a.) Having the whorls rising from left to right; dextral; -- said of spiral shells. See Illust. of Scalaria.
• Right-hand Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Situated or being on the right; nearer the right hand than the left; as, the right-hand side, room, or road.
- (a.) Chiefly relied on; almost indispensable.
• Right-handedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state or quality of being right-handed; hence, skill; dexterity.