meaning in Hindi is
Jad. Find all of the relevant Hindi meanings of
below. English translation along with definitions is also mentioned. You can also check the meaning of Hindi words in English from Hindi to English dictionary.
Root Definition & Meaning In English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Root
- (v. i.) To shout for, or otherwise noisly applaud or encourage, a contestant, as in sports; hence, to wish earnestly for the success of some one or the happening of some event, with the superstitious notion that this action may have efficacy; -- usually with for; as, the crowd rooted for the home team.
- (n.) That which resembles a root in position or function, esp. as a source of nourishment or support; that from which anything proceeds as if by growth or development; as, the root of a tooth, a nail, a cancer, and the like.
- (n.) That factor of a quantity which when multiplied into itself will produce that quantity; thus, 3 is a root of 9, because 3 multiplied into itself produces 9; 3 is the cube root of 27.
- (v. i.) To fix the root; to enter the earth, as roots; to take root and begin to grow.
- (v. t.) To tear up by the root; to eradicate; to extirpate; -- with up, out, or away.
- (v. i.) Hence, to seek for favor or advancement by low arts or groveling servility; to fawn servilely.
- (n.) The time which to reckon in making calculations.
- (n.) A primitive form of speech; one of the earliest terms employed in language; a word from which other words are formed; a radix, or radical.
- (n.) The fundamental tone of any chord; the tone from whose harmonics, or overtones, a chord is composed.
- (v. i.) To turn up the earth with the snout, as swine.
- (n.) The underground portion of a plant, whether a true root or a tuber, a bulb or rootstock, as in the potato, the onion, or the sweet flag.
- (v. t.) To plant and fix deeply in the earth, or as in the earth; to implant firmly; hence, to make deep or radical; to establish; -- used chiefly in the participle; as, rooted trees or forests; rooted dislike.
- (n.) An edible or esculent root, especially of such plants as produce a single root, as the beet, carrot, etc.; as, the root crop.
- (v. t.) To turn up or to dig out with the snout; as, the swine roots the earth.
- (n.) An ancestor or progenitor; and hence, an early race; a stem.
- (n.) The cause or occasion by which anything is brought about; the source.
- (n.) The descending, and commonly branching, axis of a plant, increasing in length by growth at its extremity only, not divided into joints, leafless and without buds, and having for its offices to fix the plant in the earth, to supply it with moisture and soluble matters, and sometimes to serve as a reservoir of nutriment for future growth. A true root, however, may never reach the ground, but may be attached to a wall, etc., as in the ivy, or may hang loosely in the air, as in some epiphytic orchids.
- (n.) The lowest place, position, or part.
- (v. i.) To be firmly fixed; to be established.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Rooting Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Jad. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Rooting, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Rooting. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Jan 30, 2023.