meaning in Hindi is
(स्थापित करना) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Adjudicate, Conciliate, Decide and Descend and Determine. Check out
similar words like Settlement, Settle In and Settle down
Hindu Translation is
- Settle my account please
- Settle my account
- I shall settle my score with you
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Settle Definition & Meaning In English
- (v. i.) To make a jointure for a wife.
- (n.) A place made lower than the rest; a wide step or platform lower than some other part.
- (n.) To determine, as something which is exposed to doubt or question; to free from unscertainty or wavering; to make sure, firm, or constant; to establish; to compose; to quiet; as, to settle the mind when agitated; to settle questions of law; to settle the succession to a throne; to settle an allowance.
- (v. i.) To be established in an employment or profession; as, to settle in the practice of law.
- (v. i.) To enter into the married state, or the state of a householder.
- (n.) To establish in the pastoral office; to ordain or install as pastor or rector of a church, society, or parish; as, to settle a minister.
- (n.) To adjust, as something in discussion; to make up; to compose; to pacify; as, to settle a quarrel.
- (n.) To plant with inhabitants; to colonize; to people; as, the French first settled Canada; the Puritans settled New England; Plymouth was settled in 1620.
- (v. i.) To become firm, dry, and hard, as the ground after the effects of rain or frost have disappeared; as, the roads settled late in the spring.
- (n.) To cause to sink; to lower; to depress; hence, also, to render close or compact; as, to settle the contents of a barrel or bag by shaking it.
- (n.) A seat of any kind.
- (n.) To clear of dregs and impurities by causing them to sink; to render pure or clear; -- said of a liquid; as, to settle coffee, or the grounds of coffee.
- (n.) To adjust, as accounts; to liquidate; to balance; as, to settle an account.
- (n.) Hence, to pay; as, to settle a bill.
- (n.) To place in a fixed or permanent condition; to make firm, steady, or stable; to establish; to fix; esp., to establish in life; to fix in business, in a home, or the like.
- (v. i.) To sink gradually to a lower level; to subside, as the foundation of a house, etc.
- (v. i.) To become fixed or permanent; to become stationary; to establish ones self or itself; to assume a lasting form, condition, direction, or the like, in place of a temporary or changing state.
- (n.) To cause to be no longer in a disturbed condition; to render quiet; to still; to calm; to compose.
- (v. i.) To fix ones residence; to establish a dwelling place or home; as, the Saxons who settled in Britain.
- (n.) A bench; especially, a bench with a high back.
- (n.) To restore or bring to a smooth, dry, or passable condition; -- said of the ground, of roads, and the like; as, clear weather settles the roads.
- (v. i.) To sink to the bottom; to fall to the bottom, as dregs of a liquid, or the sediment of a reserveir.
- (v. i.) To become clear after being turbid or obscure; to clarify by depositing matter held in suspension; as, the weather settled; wine settles by standing.
- (v. i.) To become calm; to cease from agitation.
- (v. i.) To adjust differences or accounts; to come to an agreement; as, he has settled with his creditors.
- (n.) Especially, one who establishes himself in a new region or a colony; a colonist; a planter; as, the first settlers of New England.
- (n.) That which settles or finishes; hence, a blow, etc., which settles or decides a contest.
- (n.) A vessel, as a tub, in which something, as pulverized ore suspended in a liquid, is allowed to settle.
- (n.) One who settles, becomes fixed, established, etc.
- (n.) Establishment in life, in business, condition, etc.; ordination or installation as pastor.
- (n.) Matter that subsides; settlings; sediment; lees; dregs.
- (n.) A disposition of property for the benefit of some person or persons, usually through the medium of trustees, and for the benefit of a wife, children, or other relatives; jointure granted to a wife, or the act of granting it.
- (n.) The act of peopling, or state of being peopled; act of planting, as a colony; colonization; occupation by settlers; as, the settlement of a new country.
- (n.) A settled place of abode; residence; a right growing out of residence; legal residence or establishment of a person in a particular parish or town, which entitles him to maintenance if a pauper, and subjects the parish or town to his support.
- (n.) That which is bestowed formally and permanently; the sum secured to a person; especially, a jointure made to a woman at her marriage; also, in the United States, a sum of money or other property formerly granted to a pastor in additional to his salary.
- (n.) The gradual sinking of a building, whether by the yielding of the ground under the foundation, or by the compression of the joints or the material.
- (n.) The act of setting, or the state of being settled.
- (n.) The act or process of adjusting or determining; composure of doubts or differences; pacification; liquidation of accounts; arrangement; adjustment; as, settlement of a controversy, of accounts, etc.
- (n.) Fractures or dislocations caused by settlement.
- (n.) A colony newly established; a place or region newly settled; as, settlement in the West.
- (n.) Bestowal, or giving possession, under legal sanction; the act of giving or conferring anything in a formal and permanent manner.
- (n.) That which settles, or is settled, established, or fixed.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Settle Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Sthapit Karana. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Settle, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Settle. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Dec 07, 2022.