meaning in Hindi is
(चिह्न) - Synonyms and related
Augury, Bless, Contract and Fee and Foretoken. Check out
similar words like
Significant, Significance and Signal
Hindu Translation is
• Breathing is the sign of life
• And sign my name in a book
• If you still want to try out for the singing squad sign up for the final auditions tomorrow!
- (n.) To affix a signature to; to ratify by hand or seal; to subscribe in ones own handwriting.
- (n.) A motion, an action, or a gesture by which a thought is expressed, or a command or a wish made known.
- (v. i.) To be a sign or omen.
- (n.) A remarkable event, considered by the ancients as indicating the will of some deity; a prodigy; an omen.
- (n.) That by which anything is made known or represented; that which furnishes evidence; a mark; a token; an indication; a proof.
- (n.) A military emblem carried on a banner or a standard.
- (n.) Any symbol or emblem which prefigures, typifles, or represents, an idea; a type; hence, sometimes, a picture.
- (n.) To mark; to make distinguishable.
- (n.) To represent by a sign; to make known in a typical or emblematic manner, in distinction from speech; to signify.
- (n.) Any character, as a flat, sharp, dot, etc.
- (n.) An objective evidence of disease; that is, one appreciable by some one other than the patient.
- (n.) To assign or convey formally; -- used with away.
- (n.) A lettered board, or other conspicuous notice, placed upon or before a building, room, shop, or office to advertise the business there transacted, or the name of the person or firm carrying it on; a publicly displayed token or notice.
- (n.) Hence, one of the gestures of pantomime, or of a language of a signs such as those used by the North American Indians, or those used by the deaf and dumb.
- (n.) To make a sign upon; to mark with a sign.
- (v. i.) To make a sign or signal; to communicate directions or intelligence by signs.
- (n.) That which, being external, stands for, or signifies, something internal or spiritual; -- a term used in the Church of England in speaking of an ordinance considered with reference to that which it represents.
- (n.) An event considered by the Jews as indicating the divine will, or as manifesting an interposition of the divine power for some special end; a miracle; a wonder.
- (n.) The twelfth part of the ecliptic or zodiac.
- (n.) A character indicating the relation of quantities, or an operation performed upon them; as, the sign + (plus); the sign -- (minus); the sign of division ╓, and the like.
- (v. i.) To write ones name, esp. as a token of assent, responsibility, or obligation.
- (n.) Something serving to indicate the existence, or preserve the memory, of a thing; a token; a memorial; a monument.
- (n.) A word or a character regarded as the outward manifestation of thought; as, words are the sign of ideas.
- (n.) The quality or state of being signal or remarkable.
- (a.) To communicate with by means of a signal; as, a ship signalizes its consort.
- (a.) To indicate the existence, presence, or fact of, by a signal; as, to signalize the arrival of a steamer.
- (a.) To make signal or eminent; to render distinguished from what is common; to distinguish.
Multi Language Dictionary
Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Chihn. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Sign, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Sign. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched
Jan 28, 2022.