Son Meaning in Urdu
Son meaning in English to Urdu is بیٹا (Baita). Son synonym words are included Boy, Logos, Word. Similar words of Son are also commonly used in daily talk like as Son in law, Song, and Sonnet.
- A son was born to him.
- Alas his only son died.
- Aslam is the only son of his parents.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Son Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any young male person spoken of as a child; an adopted male child; a pupil, ward, or any other male dependent.
- (n.) A male descendant, however distant; hence, in the plural, descendants in general.
- (n.) The produce of anything.
- (n.) Jesus Christ, the Savior; -- called the Son of God, and the Son of man.
- (n.) A male child; the male issue, or offspring, of a parent, father or mother.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of some specified place; as, sons of Albion; sons of New England.
Son Urdu Meaning with Definition
Son is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Son meaning in Urdu is a بیٹا - Baita. Son word is driven by the English language. Son word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Son meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Son stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Son word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Son, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Son Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary