meaning in Hindi is
(माल) - Synonyms and related
meaning is Ancestry, Banal, Blood and Breed and Broth. Check out
similar words like Stocking, stocky and stockade
Hindu Translation is
Similar Words With Hindi Meaning
Stock Definition & Meaning In English
- (n.) Raw material; that out of which something is manufactured; as, paper stock.
- (n.) A plain soap which is made into toilet soap by adding perfumery, coloring matter, etc.
- (n.) Same as Stock account, below.
- (n.) The beater of a fulling mill.
- (n.) A block of wood; something fixed and solid; a pillar; a firm support; a post.
- (n.) The block of wood or metal frame which constitutes the body of a plane, and in which the plane iron is fitted; a plane stock.
- (n.) The stem, or main body, of a tree or plant; the fixed, strong, firm part; the trunk.
- (n.) The wooden or iron crosspiece to which the shank of an anchor is attached. See Illust. of Anchor.
- (n.) An irregular metalliferous mass filling a large cavity in a rock formation, as a stock of lead ore deposited in limestone.
- (n.) The part of a tally formerly struck in the exchequer, which was delivered to the person who had lent the king money on account, as the evidence of indebtedness. See Counterfoil.
- (v. t.) To lay up; to put aside for future use; to store, as merchandise, and the like.
- (n.) The stem or branch in which a graft is inserted.
- (n.) A race or variety in a species.
- (a.) Used or employed for constant service or application, as if constituting a portion of a stock or supply; standard; permanent; standing; as, a stock actor; a stock play; a stock sermon.
- (n.) Supply provided; store; accumulation; especially, a merchants or manufacturers store of goods; as, to lay in a stock of provisions.
- (n.) The handle or contrivance by which bits are held in boring; a bitstock; a brace.
- (n.) The wood to which the barrel, lock, etc., of a musket or like firearm are secured; also, a long, rectangular piece of wood, which is an important part of several forms of gun carriage.
- (n.) Domestic animals or beasts collectively, used or raised on a farm; as, a stock of cattle or of sheep, etc.; -- called also live stock.
- (n.) A frame of timber, with holes in which the feet, or the feet and hands, of criminals were formerly confined by way of punishment.
- (n.) That portion of a pack of cards not distributed to the players at the beginning of certain games, as gleek, etc., but which might be drawn from afterward as occasion required; a bank.
- (v. t.) To provide with material requisites; to store; to fill; to supply; as, to stock a warehouse, that is, to fill it with goods; to stock a farm, that is, to supply it with cattle and tools; to stock land, that is, to occupy it with a permanent growth, especially of grass.
- (n.) A handle or wrench forming a holder for the dies for cutting screws; a diestock.
- (n.) A covering for the leg, or leg and foot; as, upper stocks (breeches); nether stocks (stockings).
- (n.) The original progenitor; also, the race or line of a family; the progenitor of a family and his direct descendants; lineage; family.
- (n.) A kind of stiff, wide band or cravat for the neck; as, a silk stock.
- (n.) The frame or timbers on which a ship rests while building.
- (n.) Hence, a person who is as dull and lifeless as a stock or post; one who has little sense.
- (n.) In tectology, an aggregate or colony of persons (see Person), as trees, chains of salpae, etc.
- (n.) Red and gray bricks, used for the exterior of walls and the front of buildings.
- (n.) The support of the block in which an anvil is fixed, or of the anvil itself.
- (n.) The principal supporting part; the part in which others are inserted, or to which they are attached.
- (n.) Any cruciferous plant of the genus Matthiola; as, common stock (Matthiola incana) (see Gilly-flower); ten-weeks stock (M. annua).
- (n.) A thrust with a rapier; a stoccado.
- (n.) A liquid or jelly containing the juices and soluble parts of meat, and certain vegetables, etc., extracted by cooking; -- used in making soup, gravy, etc.
- (n.) Money or capital which an individual or a firm employs in business; fund; in the United States, the capital of a bank or other company, in the form of transferable shares, each of a certain amount; money funded in government securities, called also the public funds; in the plural, property consisting of shares in joint-stock companies, or in the obligations of a government for its funded debt; -- so in the United States, but in England the latter only are called stocks, and the former shares.
- (v. t.) To suffer to retain milk for twenty-four hours or more previous to sale, as cows.
- (v. t.) To put in the stocks.
- (n.) A metalliferous deposit characterized by the impregnation of the mass of rock with many small veins or nests irregularly grouped. This kind of deposit is especially common with tin ore. Such deposits are worked in floors or stories.
- (n.) A system of working in ore, etc., when it lies not in strata or veins, but in solid masses, so as to be worked in chambers or stories.
- (a.) Short and thick; thick rather than tall or corpulent.
- (a.) Headstrong.
Top Search Words Meaning in Hindi
Multi Language Dictionary
Stock Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
Mal. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Stock, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Stock. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched times till
Aug 09, 2022.