stop Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
الترددات التي لايسمح لها بالمرور
- Synonyms and related
Arrest, Block, Blockage, Break, Catch, Cease, Check, Closure, Contain, Diaphragm, Discontinue, End, Finish, Halt, Hitch, Intercept, Kibosh, Occlusion, Period, Point, Quit, Stay, Stoppage, Terminate. Check out
similar words like Stopcock, Stopcocks and Stopgap;
Urdu Translation is
الترددات التي لايسمح لها بالمرور.
Your search for "stop" found 0 results. Please review following suggested words.
STOPBAND Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To close, as an aperture, by filling or by obstructing; as, to stop the ears; hence, to stanch, as a wound.
- (n.) A device, or piece, as a pin, block, pawl, etc., for arresting or limiting motion, or for determining the position to which another part shall be brought.
- (v. i.) To cease from any motion, or course of action.
- (n.) The act of stopping, or the state of being stopped; hindrance of progress or of action; cessation; repression; interruption; check; obstruction.
- (v. t.) To obstruct; to render impassable; as, to stop a way, road, or passage.
- (n.) Some part of the articulating organs, as the lips, or the tongue and palate, closed (a) so as to cut off the passage of breath or voice through the mouth and the nose (distinguished as a lip-stop, or a front-stop, etc., as in p, t, d, etc.), or (b) so as to obstruct, but not entirely cut off, the passage, as in l, n, etc.; also, any of the consonants so formed.
- (v. i.) To cease to go on; to halt, or stand still; to come to a stop.
- (n.) That which stops, impedes, or obstructs; as obstacle; an impediment; an obstruction.
- (v. t.) To point, as a composition; to punctuate.
- (v. i.) To spend a short time; to reside temporarily; to stay; to tarry; as, to stop with a friend.
- (n.) A point or mark in writing or printing intended to distinguish the sentences, parts of a sentence, or clauses; a mark of punctuation. See Punctuation.
- (v. t.) To arrest the progress of; to hinder; to impede; to shut in; as, to stop a traveler; to stop the course of a stream, or a flow of blood.
- (v. t.) To hinder from acting or moving; to prevent the effect or efficiency of; to cause to cease; to repress; to restrain; to suppress; to interrupt; to suspend; as, to stop the execution of a decree, the progress of vice, the approaches of old age or infirmity.
- (n.) In the organ, one of the knobs or handles at each side of the organist, by which he can draw on or shut off any register or row of pipes; the register itself; as, the vox humana stop.
- (n.) The diaphragm used in optical instruments to cut off the marginal portions of a beam of light passing through lenses.
- (v. t.) To make fast; to stopper.
- (n.) The closing of an aperture in the air passage, or pressure of the finger upon the string, of an instrument of music, so as to modify the tone; hence, any contrivance by which the sounds of a musical instrument are regulated.
- (n.) A member, plain or molded, formed of a separate piece and fixed to a jamb, against which a door or window shuts. This takes the place, or answers the purpose, of a rebate. Also, a pin or block to prevent a drawer from sliding too far.
- (n.) The depression in the face of a dog between the skull and the nasal bones. It is conspicuous in the bulldog, pug, and some other breeds.
- (v. t.) To regulate the sounds of, as musical strings, by pressing them against the finger board with the finger, or by shortening in any way the vibrating part.
Multi Language Dictionary
Stop ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Stop مما يعني الترددات التي لايسمح لها بالمرور باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Stop تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Stop ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Stop من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Stop Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Stop" which meaning "الترددات التي لايسمح لها بالمرور" in Arabic. Stop meaning in Arabic has been searched 614 times till 23 Mar, 2023. The definitions of the word Stop has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Stop. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Stop in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Stop from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.