meaning in Hindi is
(ध्वंस) - Synonyms and related
Broom, Brush, Cross and Drag and Embroil. Check out
similar words like
Sweeper and Sweeping
Hindu Translation is
• The only other sound's the sweep
- (v. i.) To pass over anything comprehensively; to range through with rapidity; as, his eye sweeps through space.
- (v. i.) To clean rooms, yards, etc., or to clear away dust, dirt, litter, etc., with a broom, brush, or the like.
- (n.) The compass of anything flowing or brushing; as, the flood carried away everything within its sweep.
- (n.) The compass of any turning body or of any motion; as, the sweep of a door; the sweep of the eye.
- (v. i.) To pass over, or traverse, with the eye or with an instrument of observation; as, to sweep the heavens with a telescope.
- (n.) The mold of a ship when she begins to curve in at the rungheads; any part of a ship shaped in a segment of a circle.
- (v. i.) To carry with a long, swinging, or dragging motion; hence, to carry in a stately or proud fashion.
- (v. i.) To brush against or over; to rub lightly along.
- (n.) One who sweeps; a sweeper; specifically, a chimney sweeper.
- (n.) A large oar used in small vessels, partly to propel them and partly to steer them.
- (n.) The sweeping of workshops where precious metals are worked, containing filings, etc.
- (n.) A long pole, or piece of timber, moved on a horizontal fulcrum fixed to a tall post and used to raise and lower a bucket in a well for drawing water.
- (n.) Violent and general destruction; as, the sweep of an epidemic disease.
- (n.) Direction and extent of any motion not rectlinear; as, the sweep of a compass.
- (v. i.) To strike with a long stroke.
- (n.) The almond furnace.
- (n.) A movable templet for making molds, in loam molding.
- (v. i.) To brush swiftly over the surface of anything; to pass with switness and force, as if brushing the surface of anything; to move in a stately manner; as, the wind sweeps across the plain; a woman sweeps through a drawing-room.
- (n.) The act of sweeping.
- (n.) The compass or range of a stroke; as, a long sweep.
- (v. i.) To draw or drag something over; as, to sweep the bottom of a river with a net.
- (v. i.) To pass a broom across (a surface) so as to remove loose dirt, dust, etc.; to brush, or rub over, with a broom for the purpose of cleaning; as, to sweep a floor, the street, or a chimney. Used also figuratively.
- (n.) Direction or departure of a curve, a road, an arch, or the like, away from a rectlinear line.
- (v. i.) To drive or carry along or off with a broom or a brush, or as if with a broom; to remove by, or as if by, brushing; as, to sweep dirt from a floor; the wind sweeps the snow from the hills; a freshet sweeps away a dam, timber, or rubbish; a pestilence sweeps off multitudes.
- (n.) In the game of casino, a pairing or combining of all the cards on the board, and so removing them all; in whist, the winning of all the tricks (thirteen) in a hand; a slam.
- (n.) The crop of hay got in a meadow.
- (n.) A complete removal or carrying away; a clean sweep.
- (n.) A winning of all the stakes or prizes.
Multi Language Dictionary
Meaning in Hindi
Dictionary is an essential part of individual life and the world of digitalization helped to carry a dictionary in your pocket without hassle. Know the meaning of the
word in Hindi with this amazing online English to Hindi dictionary.
is an English word that is translated in Hindi and carries a lot more information on this page.
meaning in Hindi is
and it can write in roman as
. Along with the Hindi meaning of
Sweep, multiple definitions are also stated to provide a complete meaning of
Sweep. Check the spelling of the word
here and learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence. This English to Hindi dictionary also allows you to translate the word in Hindi to English by searching in a given bar.
Hamariweb has developed this platform with huge data of vocabulary to provide ease in learning new words, languages, and meanings. You can search your desire word meaning same as
meaning in the Hindi language with detailed information as synonyms, similar word are also provided on the related pages. Be bilingual; learn a lot of new words as a person feel better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary in mind. This mindboggling English to Hindi dictionary surely enhance your linguistic skills with is huge data of word, their meaning same as
meaning is well described here.
meaning in Hindi has been searched
Nov 30, 2021.