Abduction Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AbductionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of abducing or abducting; a drawing apart; a carrying away.
- (n.) The movement which separates a limb or other part from the axis, or middle line, of the body.
- (n.) The wrongful, and usually the forcible, carrying off of a human being; as, the abduction of a child, the abduction of an heiress.
- (n.) A syllogism or form of argument in which the major is evident, but the minor is only probable.