Abhor Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AbhorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To shrink back with shuddering from; to regard with horror or detestation; to feel excessive repugnance toward; to detest to extremity; to loathe.
- (v. t.) To fill with horror or disgust.
- (v. t.) To protest against; to reject solemnly.
- (v. i.) To shrink back with horror, disgust, or dislike; to be contrary or averse; -- with
• AbhorredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Abhor