Acquainted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AcquaintedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Acquaint
- (a.) Personally known; familiar. See To be acquainted with, under Acquaint, v. t.
• AcquaintDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) Acquainted.
- (v. t.) To furnish or give experimental knowledge of; to make (one) to know; to make familiar; -- followed by with.
- (v. t.) To communicate notice to; to inform; to make cognizant; -- followed by with (formerly, also, by of), or by that, introducing the intelligence; as, to acquaint a friend with the particulars of an act.
- (v. t.) To familiarize; to accustom.
• AcquaintednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) State of being acquainted; degree of acquaintance.