Adulterating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AdulteratingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Adulterate
• AdulterateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To defile by adultery.
- (a.) Tainted with adultery.
- (a.) Debased by the admixture of a foreign substance; adulterated; spurious.
- (v. t.) To corrupt, debase, or make impure by an admixture of a foreign or a baser substance; as, to adulterate food, drink, drugs, coin, etc.
- (v. i.) To commit adultery.