Affray Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AffrayDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) The act of suddenly disturbing any one; an assault or attack.
- (v. t.) The fighting of two or more persons, in a public place, to the terror of others.
- (v. t.) To startle from quiet; to alarm.
- (v. t.) A tumultuous assault or quarrel; a brawl; a fray.
- (v. t.) To frighten; to scare; to frighten away.
- (v. t.) Alarm; terror; fright.
• AffrayedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. p.) of Affray