Agglomerate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AgglomerateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A mass of angular volcanic fragments united by heat; -- distinguished from conglomerate.
- (a.) Alt. of Agglomerated
- (v. i.) To collect in a mass.
- (n.) A collection or mass.
- (v. t.) To wind or collect into a ball; hence, to gather into a mass or anything like a mass.
• AgglomeratedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Collected into a ball, heap, or mass.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Agglomerate
- (a.) Collected into a rounded head of flowers.