Agitating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AgitatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Agitate
• AgitateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To move or actuate.
- (v. t.) To revolve in the mind, or view in all its aspects; to contrive busily; to devise; to plot; as, politicians agitate desperate designs.
- (v. t.) To stir up; to disturb or excite; to perturb; as, he was greatly agitated.
- (v. t.) To discuss with great earnestness; to debate; as, a controversy hotly agitated.
- (v. t.) To move with a violent, irregular action; as, the wind agitates the sea; to agitate water in a vessel.