Ailed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AiledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ail
• AilDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Indisposition or morbid affection.
- (v. i.) To be affected with pain or uneasiness of any sort; to be ill or indisposed or in trouble.
- (v. t.) To affect with pain or uneasiness, either physical or mental; to trouble; to be the matter with; -- used to express some uneasiness or affection, whose cause is unknown; as, what ails the man? I know not what ails him.