All Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AllDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) The whole quantity, extent, duration, amount, quality, or degree of; the whole; the whole number of; any whatever; every; as, all the wheat; all the land; all the year; all the strength; all happiness; all abundance; loss of all power; beyond all doubt; you will see us all (or all of us).
- (a.) Any.
- (conj.) Although; albeit.
- (a.) Only; alone; nothing but.
- (adv.) Even; just. (Often a mere intensive adjunct.)
- (n.) The whole number, quantity, or amount; the entire thing; everything included or concerned; the aggregate; the whole; totality; everything or every person; as, our all is at stake.
- (adv.) Wholly; completely; altogether; entirely; quite; very; as, all bedewed; my friend is all for amusement.
• AllantoideaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. pl.) The division of Vertebrata in which the embryo develops an allantois. It includes reptiles, birds, and mammals.