Ambled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AmbledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Amble
• AmbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To go at the easy gait called an amble; -- applied to the horse or to its rider.
- (n.) A peculiar gait of a horse, in which both legs on the same side are moved at the same time, alternating with the legs on the other side.
- (v. i.) To move somewhat like an ambling horse; to go easily or without hard shocks.
- (n.) A movement like the amble of a horse.