Ambuscading Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AmbuscadingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ambuscade
• AmbuscadeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To post or conceal in ambush; to ambush.
- (v. t.) A lying in a wood, concealed, for the purpose of attacking an enemy by surprise. Hence: A lying in wait, and concealed in any situation, for a like purpose; a snare laid for an enemy; an ambush.
- (v. t.) The body of troops lying in ambush.
- (v. t.) To lie in wait for, or to attack from a covert or lurking place; to waylay.
- (v. t.) A place in which troops lie hid, to attack an enemy unexpectedly.
- (v. i.) To lie in ambush.