Apostolic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ApostolicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A member of one of certain ascetic sects which at various times professed to imitate the practice of the apostles.
- (a.) Alt. of Apostolical
• ApostolicalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) According to the doctrines of the apostles; delivered or taught by the apostles; as, apostolic faith or practice.
- (a.) Pertaining to an apostle, or to the apostles, their times, or their peculiar spirit; as, an apostolical mission; the apostolic age.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the pope or the papacy; papal.