Append Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AppendDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To add, as an accessory to the principal thing; to annex; as, notes appended to this chapter.
- (v. t.) To hang or attach to, as by a string, so that the thing is suspended; as, a seal appended to a record; the inscription was appended to the column.
• AppendicesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Appendix
• AppendageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A subordinate or subsidiary part or organ; an external organ or limb, esp. of the articulates.
- (n.) Something appended to, or accompanying, a principal or greater thing, though not necessary to it, as a portico to a house.