Approved Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ApprovedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Approve
• ApproveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To show to be real or true; to prove.
- (v. t.) To regard as good; to commend; to be pleased with; to think well of; as, we approve the measured of the administration.
- (v. t.) To make profit of; to convert to ones own profit; -- said esp. of waste or common land appropriated by the lord of the manor.
- (v. t.) To sanction officially; to ratify; to confirm; as, to approve the decision of a court-martial.
- (v. t.) To make or show to be worthy of approbation or acceptance.
- (v. t.) To make proof of; to demonstrate; to prove or show practically.
• ApprovedlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) So as to secure approbation; in an approved manner.