Arrived Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ArrivedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Arrive
• ArriveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To reach a point by progressive motion; to gain or compass an object by effort, practice, study, inquiry, reasoning, or experiment.
- (v. i.) To come; said of time; as, the time arrived.
- (v. i.) To happen or occur.
- (n.) Arrival.
- (v. i.) To come to the shore or bank. In present usage: To come in progress by water, or by traveling on land; to reach by water or by land; -- followed by at (formerly sometimes by to), also by in and from.
- (v. t.) To reach; to come to.
- (v. t.) To bring to shore.