Assessing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AssessingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Assess
• AssessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) To determine and impose a tax or fine upon (a person, community, estate, or income); to tax; as, the club assessed each member twenty-five cents.
- (v.) To fix or determine the rate or amount of.
- (v.) To value; to make a valuation or official estimate of for the purpose of taxation.
- (v.) To apportion a sum to be paid by (a person, a community, or an estate), in the nature of a tax, fine, etc.; to impose a tax upon (a person, an estate, or an income) according to a rate or apportionment.