Attendant Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AttendantDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who is present and takes part in the proceedings; as, an attendant at a meeting.
- (n.) One who attends or accompanies in any character whatever, as a friend, companion, servant, agent, or suitor.
- (v. t.) Depending on, or owing duty or service to; as, the widow attendant to the heir.
- (v. t.) Being present, or in the train; accompanying; in waiting.
- (v. t.) Accompanying, connected with, or immediately following, as consequential; consequent; as, intemperance with all its attendant evils.
- (n.) That which accompanies; a concomitant.
- (n.) One who owes duty or service to, or depends on, another.