Attire Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AttireDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To dress; to array; to adorn; esp., to clothe with elegant or splendid garments.
- (n.) The internal parts of a flower, included within the calyx and the corolla.
- (n.) The antlers, or antlers and scalp, of a stag or buck.
- (n.) Dress; clothes; headdress; anything which dresses or adorns; esp., ornamental clothing.
• AttiredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. p.) Provided with antlers, as a stag.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Attire