Axle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AxleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A transverse bar or shaft connecting the opposite wheels of a car or carriage; an axletree.
- (n.) An axis; as, the suns axle.
- (n.) The pin or spindle on which a wheel revolves, or which revolves with a wheel.
• AxletreeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A bar or beam of wood or iron, connecting the opposite wheels of a carriage, on the ends of which the wheels revolve.
- (n.) A spindle or axle of a wheel.