Bacon Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BaconDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The back and sides of a pig salted and smoked; formerly, the flesh of a pig salted or fresh.
• BaconianDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Lord Bacon, or to his system of philosophy.
- (n.) One who maintains that Lord Bacon is the author of the works commonly attributed to Shakespeare.
- (n.) One who adheres to the philosophy of Lord Bacon.