Baling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BalingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bale
• BaleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A bundle or package of goods in a cloth cover, and corded for storage or transportation; also, a bundle of straw / hay, etc., put up compactly for transportation.
- (v. t.) To make up in a bale.
- (n.) Misery; calamity; misfortune; sorrow.
- (v. t.) See Bail, v. t., to lade.
- (n.) Evil; an evil, pernicious influence; something causing great injury.