Bantering Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BanteringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Banter
• BanterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To challenge or defy to a match.
- (n.) The act of bantering; joking or jesting; humorous or good-humored raillery; pleasantry.
- (v. t.) To delude or trick, -- esp. by way of jest.
- (v. t.) To address playful good-natured ridicule to, -- the person addressed, or something pertaining to him, being the subject of the jesting; to rally; as, he bantered me about my credulity.
- (v. t.) To jest about; to ridicule in speaking of, as some trait, habit, characteristic, and the like.