Barreled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BarreledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Barrel
- (a.) Alt. of Barrelled
• BarrelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To put or to pack in a barrel or barrels.
- (n.) A jar.
- (n.) A round vessel or cask, of greater length than breadth, and bulging in the middle, made of staves bound with hoops, and having flat ends or heads.
- (n.) The hollow basal part of a feather.
- (n.) A metallic tube, as of a gun, from which a projectile is discharged.
- (n.) A solid drum, or a hollow cylinder or case; as, the barrel of a windlass; the barrel of a watch, within which the spring is coiled.
- (n.) The quantity which constitutes a full barrel. This varies for different articles and also in different places for the same article, being regulated by custom or by law. A barrel of wine is 31/ gallons; a barrel of flour is 196 pounds.