Basal Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BasalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Relating to, or forming, the base.
• BasaltDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A rock of igneous origin, consisting of augite and triclinic feldspar, with grains of magnetic or titanic iron, and also bottle-green particles of olivine frequently disseminated.
- (n.) An imitation, in pottery, of natural basalt; a kind of black porcelain.