Baths Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BathsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Bath
• BathDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A Hebrew measure containing the tenth of a homer, or five gallons and three pints, as a measure for liquids; and two pecks and five quarts, as a dry measure.
- (n.) A receptacle or place where persons may immerse or wash their bodies in water.
- (n.) The act of exposing the body, or part of the body, for purposes of cleanliness, comfort, health, etc., to water, vapor, hot air, or the like; as, a cold or a hot bath; a medicated bath; a steam bath; a hip bath.
- (n.) A building containing an apartment or a series of apartments arranged for bathing.
- (n.) A medium, as heated sand, ashes, steam, hot air, through which heat is applied to a body.
- (n.) A solution in which plates or prints are immersed; also, the receptacle holding the solution.
- (n.) A city in the west of England, resorted to for its hot springs, which has given its name to various objects.
- (n.) Water or other liquid for bathing.