Belch Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BelchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To issue with spasmodic force or noise.
- (v. i.) To eject violently from within; to cast forth; to emit; to give vent to; to vent.
- (v. i.) To eject wind from the stomach through the mouth; to eructate.
- (n.) The act of belching; also, that which is belched; an eructation.
- (v. i.) To eject or throw up from the stomach with violence; to eruct.
- (n.) Malt liquor; -- vulgarly so called as causing eructation.
• BelcherDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, belches.