Belong Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BelongDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To be suitable for; to be due to.
- (v. i.) To be native to, or an inhabitant of; esp. to have a legal residence, settlement, or inhabitancy, whether by birth or operation of law, so as to be entitled to maintenance by the parish or town.
- (v. i.) To be the property of; as, Jamaica belongs to Great Britain.
- (v. t.) To be deserved by.
- (v. i.) To be a part of, or connected with; to be appendant or related; to owe allegiance or service.
- (v. i.) To be the concern or proper business or function of; to appertain to.
• BelongedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Belong