Berry Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BerryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any small fleshy fruit, as the strawberry, mulberry, huckleberry, etc.
- (v. i.) To bear or produce berries.
- (n.) The coffee bean.
- (n.) A mound; a hillock.
- (n.) One of the ova or eggs of a fish.
- (n.) A small fruit that is pulpy or succulent throughout, having seeds loosely imbedded in the pulp, as the currant, grape, blueberry.
• BerryingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Berry
- (n.) A seeking for or gathering of berries, esp. of such as grow wild.