Bilking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BilkingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bilk
• BilkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Nonsense; vain words.
- (v. t.) To frustrate or disappoint; to deceive or defraud, by nonfulfillment of engagement; to leave in the lurch; to give the slip to; as, to bilk a creditor.
- (n.) A cheat; a trick; a hoax.
- (n.) A person who tricks a creditor; an untrustworthy, tricky person.
- (n.) A thwarting an adversary in cribbage by spoiling his score; a balk.