Birding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BirdingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Birdcatching or fowling.
• BirdDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To catch or shoot birds.
- (n.) Orig., a chicken; the young of a fowl; a young eaglet; a nestling; and hence, a feathered flying animal (see 2).
- (n.) A warm-blooded, feathered vertebrate provided with wings. See Aves.
- (n.) Specifically, among sportsmen, a game bird.
- (v. i.) Hence: To seek for game or plunder; to thieve.
- (n.) Fig.: A girl; a maiden.