Blazing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BlazingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Burning with a blaze; as, a blazing fire; blazing torches.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blaze
• BlazeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A spot made on trees by chipping off a piece of the bark, usually as a surveyors mark.
- (n.) A white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- (v. i.) To send forth or reflect glowing or brilliant light; to show a blaze.
- (n.) A stream of gas or vapor emitting light and heat in the process of combustion; a bright flame.
- (n.) A bursting out, or active display of any quality; an outburst; a brilliant display.
- (v. i.) To blazon.
- (n.) Intense, direct light accompanied with heat; as, to seek shelter from the blaze of the sun.
- (v. t.) To designate by blazing; to mark out, as by blazed trees; as, to blaze a line or path.
- (v. i.) To make public far and wide; to make known; to render conspicuous.
- (v. t.) To mark (a tree) by chipping off a piece of the bark.
- (v. i.) To be resplendent.
- (v. i.) To shine with flame; to glow with flame; as, the fire blazes.