Blowhole Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BlowholeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A nostril or spiracle in the top of the head of a whale or other cetacean.
- (n.) An air hole in a casting.
- (n.) A cavern in a cliff, at the water level, opening to the air at its farther extremity, so that the waters rush in with each surge and rise in a lofty jet from the extremity.
- (n.) A hole in the ice to which whales, seals, etc., come to breathe.