Bomb Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BombDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To bombard.
- (n.) A great noise; a hollow sound.
- (v. i.) To sound; to boom; to make a humming or buzzing sound.
- (n.) A shell; esp. a spherical shell, like those fired from mortars. See Shell.
- (n.) A bomb ketch.
• BombardonDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Originally, a deep-toned instrument of the oboe or bassoon family; thence, a bass reed stop on the organ. The name bombardon is now given to a brass instrument, the lowest of the saxhorns, in tone resembling the ophicleide.
• BombaceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Cotton; padding.