Boy Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BoyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A male child, from birth to the age of puberty; a lad; hence, a son.
- (v. t.) To act as a boy; -- in allusion to the former practice of boys acting womens parts on the stage.
- (n.) In various countries, a male servant, laborer, or slave of a native or inferior race; also, any man of such a race.
• BoyishlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a boyish manner; like a boy.
• BoyardDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A member of a Russian aristocratic order abolished by Peter the Great. Also, one of a privileged class in Roumania.