Breaching Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BreachingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Breach
• BreachDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A breaking of waters, as over a vessel; the waters themselves; surge; surf.
- (n.) A hernia; a rupture.
- (n.) A breaking up of amicable relations; rupture.
- (n.) Specifically: A breaking or infraction of a law, or of any obligation or tie; violation; non-fulfillment; as, a breach of contract; a breach of promise.
- (n.) A bruise; a wound.
- (n.) The act of breaking, in a figurative sense.
- (v. t.) To make a breach or opening in; as, to breach the walls of a city.
- (n.) A gap or opening made made by breaking or battering, as in a wall or fortification; the space between the parts of a solid body rent by violence; a break; a rupture.
- (v. i.) To break the water, as by leaping out; -- said of a whale.
- (n.) A breaking out upon; an assault.