Browned Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BrownedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Brown
• BrownDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make brown by scorching slightly; as, to brown meat or flour.
- (superl.) Of a dark color, of various shades between black and red or yellow.
- (v. t.) To give a bright brown color to, as to gun barrels, by forming a thin coat of oxide on their surface.
- (v. t.) To make brown or dusky.
- (v. i.) To become brown.
- (n.) A dark color inclining to red or yellow, resulting from the mixture of red and black, or of red, black, and yellow; a tawny, dusky hue.