Budging Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BudgingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Budge
• BudgeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A kind of fur prepared from lambskin dressed with the wool on; -- used formerly as an edging and ornament, esp. of scholastic habits.
- (v.) Brisk; stirring; jocund.
- (a.) Lined with budge; hence, scholastic.
- (a.) Austere or stiff, like scholastics.
- (v. i.) To move off; to stir; to walk away.